Tuesday, August 28, 2007

5 Days to Go!

I can't wait!! Five more days! I can't even get work done I'm too busy thinking about this trip. It consumes my every minute... "will I forget something, do I have everything I need, will I take enough food, will I take enough money!" So far Amber & Jason have driven through Texas, New Orleans and are now in sweet home Alabammy. I can't wait to see them. The last time we all hung out was Christmas. I'm sure I'll have some pictures up from this week/weekend soon. Oh, and little do my friends know... I have a special surprise for them! I can't wait to show them - there will be some pictures of this little surprise for sure! I guess the next time you guys hear from me we'll be on the road...yay!

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennie said...

Uber-Jealous Catherine!!!!
And very intrigued by your ‘surprise’!

Unknown said...

I resent you... so... much.

Unknown said...

Also, it's worth noting I also resent who ever chose the Donald Miller quote for the photo. Donald Miller is the Red Bull of theological thought... he leaves you sugary and hyper in the morning, and worn out and confused by noon.

But, that's for another road trip.

Unknown said...

That wasn't Barbra commenting on my page? You're notorious for doing crap like that. I really hope Barbra's not wandering around on the internet looking at random blogs.

Unknown said...

You are 24 hours into this trip without a single blog post. I want pictures of green highway signange, hitch hikers, and Little Rock, AK.

Not in that particular order.